Webdesign & Photography:
Additional Photo Credit:
Tina Deußer www.samtosa-yoga.de
AumYogaShala understands & respects the right to privacy of personal information enjoyed by every individual. We commit to use the personal information acquired on our marketing website as disclosed and stated in this document. The document is applicable solely to www.aumyogashala.com and the information shall in no way be used to hamper personal life of any individual.
– www.aumyogashala.com is a social website and might be linked to other websites. But, AumYogaShala is in no way (known or unknown) has the authority to control the functioning of these third party websites.
– The visitors on our website will never be asked to divulge personal information that is not relevant to the working of the website or otherwise relevant to their personal communication with the site. No personally identifiable information is acquired unknowingly. Only a deliberate and well stated attempt shall be undertaken for the same. The clients would be asked for their name and email address to conduct primary communication and in case of bookings, information like their preferred dates and course opted for.
– Private information so collected in due course of communication with the client is not shared, rented or traded with any third party. But we might exchange basic information with the third party for the services they are rendering to AumYogaShala. Also, such basic information will be used by our management to contact our clients in future for marketing and feedback purposes. But the client is free to opt out of from all such future communications, feedback enquires and promotional approaches. They can call us at 9999710022, 9999710033 and willingly stop all forms of future communication with the site.
– Usage of cookies is not undertaken by www.aumyogashala.com. We do
track the time of login, date, browser type, language and IP address.
All this information is acquired to solve the issues related to database
and is in no way used to track personal information about the clients.
The information recorded is conducted through:
1 – IP address
2 – Browser software
3 – Operating system
– The information acquired by way of IP address, browser software and operating system will be used to upgrade the browser speed, solve IT issues and for database management. Further, it may be used to make reports for managing the traffic on the website and track the growth of the site.
– All information collected by the site will be accessible to its clients, for changing or correcting the information received by them. Visitors who have their information listed with us can contact us at 9999710022, 9999710033 for any correction, addition or deletion they wish to make in the information provided by them to us.
Data protection provisions about the application and use of Google Analytics (with anonymization function)
On this website, the controller has integrated the component of Google Analytics (with the anonymizer function). Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analytics is the collection, gathering, and analysis of data about the behavior of visitors to websites. A web analysis service collects, inter alia, data about the website from which a person has come (the so-called referrer), which sub-pages were visited, or how often and for what duration a sub-page was viewed. Web analytics are mainly used for the optimization of a website and in order to carry out a cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The operator of the Google Analytics component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, United States.
For the web analytics through Google Analytics the controller uses the application ‘_gat. _anonymizeIp’. By means of this application the IP address of the Internet connection of the data subject is abridged by Google and anonymised when accessing our websites from a Member State of the European Union or another Contracting State to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyze the traffic on our website. Google uses the collected data and information, inter alia, to evaluate the use of our website and to provide online reports, which show the activities on our websites, and to provide other services concerning the use of our Internet site for us.
Google Analytics places a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. The definition of cookies is explained above. With the setting of the cookie, Google is enabled to analyze the use of our website. With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this Internet site, which is operated by the controller and into which a Google Analytics component was integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject will automatically submit data through the Google Analytics component for the purpose of online advertising and the settlement of commissions to Google. During the course of this technical procedure, the enterprise Google gains knowledge of personal information, such as the IP address of the data subject, which serves Google, inter alia, to understand the origin of visitors and clicks, and subsequently create commission settlements.
The cookie is used to store personal information, such as the access time, the location from which the access was made, and the frequency of visits of our website by the data subject. With each visit to our Internet site, such personal data, including the IP address of the Internet access used by the data subject, will be transmitted to Google in the United States of America. These personal data are stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may pass these personal data collected through the technical procedure to third parties.
The data subject may, as stated above, prevent the setting of cookies through our website at any time by means of a corresponding adjustment of the web browser used and thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Such an adjustment to the Internet browser used would also prevent Google Analytics from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. In addition, cookies already in use by Google Analytics may be deleted at any time via a web browser or other software programs.
Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Google may be retrieved under https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ and under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. Google Analytics is further explained under the following Link https://www.google.com/analytics/.